View Single Post
Old April 14th, 2020, 07:06 PM
clearing away the dust

My Mood: Tired

Default || The Ice Storm ||

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

Icestar marched her clan through the thick undergrowth, seething with a ridiculous amount of rage. One of her own clanmates had betrayed her and given the leader of ThunderClan a warning. But that was no matter, really. ShadowClan would stomp these traitorous wretches into the dirt regardless. She had planned on having her clan attack under the cover of night, but now she didn't want to waste such precious time. She would show Duskstar here, now, in broad daylight, that her clan was not one to be trifled with.

If Duskstar was prepared, so be it. It would bring no different an outcome.
"ShadowClan, now is the time. Show me your loyalty, your bravery. Fight for the honor of your clan, and show these traitors what we are made of. Beat them into the dirt, and then we will leave." She uttered the words to the clanmates surrounding her, just outside ThunderClan's camp, quieter than anything she would normally say. And with that, she gave a lash of her tail, signalling the beginning of the raid.

((We need all paws on deck! If your cat is on the allegiances, unless otherwise specified, you are expected to participate. Cats who are most active may gain a spot in Ice's inner circle!!))

@Moon Lily @BILL. @Casper @Undertaker @MagicCat99 @pathos @Moonraven @:Grimm: @SilentLamb @Blissie Bliss @Shimm @Dirtfur @CheetahPelt @RuinsNight @x ghostie @FuzzyRatto @SuspiciousMindz @Tundra @Jynx @Silhouettes @meowsticool @Cloudsky @Willow_fang @wick @weary @TawnyNeedsACoffee @implimm @Hexict @ponyapan @Ever @GoldenWolf @Skye @Slatepaw @Splashy @Kitty Mama @Arie @Ravenshade @Fang @Fallenpine @implimm @Wolfie @shortstack @Pangram @Ivyfeather8783 @kittygirl @Foxmasterrr @Bugsy @S-oft @PeppermintRabbit @DarkNight @TeamRiverRipple @Rainquail @Spiderfrost @Clover'Wish_101 @starshooter @Beau @Fluffyfur @wren @Mountainstrike13 @Katwhisperer @bmkmb @Starbot @Thornpelt@roleplays @Mumble @Mayflower @Zesty Mango @OhAtropa @EspionAlpha @TigerstarIsSmart @Flowstream @AJtheWarr10r @Breezefur @Ombre Party @Quailsong @LionKitKat @Chasepaw @_Maple_ @hal @That One Purple Cat @wolfnight @Wild_claw @Silverclover @SkyeTheWolf @Alexcentri @Fae

Character Site - Tracker - Commission Info
Taking time off from work recovering from surgery! Professional artist. If I'm taking too long to respond, please PM me to remind me!

Last edited by pidgeon; April 14th, 2020 at 07:11 PM.