View Single Post
Old July 23rd, 2018, 12:12 AM
The Red to your Blue~

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: WindClan Territory

|| @Fuzzyfeline | @AriƩ ||

The roan tom hummed with concern, though he was somewhat glad that the cream molly didn't hear that voice, either. Roansplash thought he was missing something for a bloodbeat there, though he had a feeling that the silver tom was worse for wear. "Hey, chin up," he meowed in response as Breezefeather worded simple hints to his silent despair. "Voices can't hurt you. Well..." The roan tom had to rethink his wording on that one. He didn't understand what the spotted tom was going through, and that was clear. He simply nodded as a sign of gratefulness that the haggard tom decided to keep going... They were so very close, now.

Focused on the final few pawsteps it would take to reach camp at their snail's pace, the tom froze at his question, composing himself afterwards as if it hadn't outwardly affected him at all. "...Uh. Well, you know..." He grumbled to himself, knowing that he couldn't spill his guts on this one. It had practically been moons since he'd caught his last hare. He'd held well enough when driving the Dusk Syndicate away, though prey always had the upper hand against him. The russet and white tom shook his head and looked at the cream molly. "...I don't want to share my secrets. How about you, Buttercup?"

Last edited by Spikes; July 23rd, 2018 at 12:13 AM.