View Single Post
Old January 9th, 2020, 11:36 AM
~Fae of the forest~

My Mood: Inspired
Default Re: ⭐ LIONSURPRISE! ⭐

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper View Post
@ponyapan

Hailstorm was yanked out of her trance when she felt her apprentice press against her. Her first instinct was to rest her tail on his flank to comfort him, as she assumed this would be a lot to take in--the first battle he'd witnessed. Her bright blue eyes flicked over to him, hoping Stormlily would simply yield, seeing as the battle was clearly ending.

"Are you alright? You're not hurt, are you? You've been staying out from under cat's paws?" She spoke gently, knowing she hadn't trained him in battle at all yet. She felt guilty for that, but somewhat relieved, as it meant he would not participate in all of this today. At his next comment, she grimmaced.

"You should not say such things about your leader," She meowed, her voice shaking slightly as her own emotions began getting the best of her. "She is in the paws of StarClan now. But she will return to us." A guilty fragment of her heart was found wishing that Icestar would just stay dead. She shook the thought away immediately. She found herself looking around for her sister, wondering how she would react to all of this. [ @Moonraven ]
Stormlily was about to attack once again when she saw the apprentice pressed to her opponent's side, and the distraction in her eyes. Well, Riverclan has been called off, I guess this is enough. Flicking her tail, Stormlily retracted her claws. With one last look on the Shadowclan cat, she retreated with the rest of her clan.

Please click my eggs!