Thread: My Babies!
View Single Post
Old February 22nd, 2018, 06:54 PM
AdventureAwaitsTheUnlucky

My Mood: Dreaming
Default Re: My Babies!

-UPDATE-
Ok, so I am pleased to let you know that I have come up with an idea for another au. I plan to post more on here about this au, but here is what i have so far. Multicide is a combination of Multiverse and Genocide. In this AU, Sans is unaware of his ability to teleport, or the other AUs, and like the rest of the monsters, is unaware of resets. When the humans first trapped the monsters below, they were forced to start from scratch, and so they built the town near the hole, where Frisk falls. Seeing as this au only exists through the genocide route, this means Papyrus is the first to fall. Being currently unaware of his brother's fate, he sets off to ask the other residents of the Underground, but sure enough, they fall too. When Sans finally faces off with Frisk in Judgement Hall, he is almost beaten, but teleports( he sees this as an accident, as he does not know how to, but this merely happened on instinct. ) to the core. He is helped to regain full hp, and discovers that Frisk followed him.. and has plans for the other AUs. He travels through the mulitverses to stop her, and though currently this remains to be seen, to possibly kill her.

More Info on Sans and Frisk:
Sans- He can be seen wearing clothes that once belonged to some of the monsters that died, such as Toriel, Alphys, and Undyne. He wears Toriel's cloak; hood up, Undyne's boots, and Alphys's labcoat, as tokens to remember them by. Underneath however, he still has his sweater, and his shorts.
Frisk- Frisk is good, to start with. She wears her normal clothing, but has green and yellow patches sewn on, a message that Chara is still there. Upon meeting Flowey, Chara instantly recognizes him, possessing Frisk. Her outfit is the same as well, but of course (isn't it obvious?) she bears blue and pink patches, a sign that Frisk is still in there. Flowey is wrapped around her, his stem/ vines running from her left arm down to her left leg, sticking by her side, on a path to destruction.
Do you swear? Yes. Well you shouldn't, its not very nice. -Wakko Warner