View Single Post
Old January 4th, 2018, 07:45 AM
Contact me via Discord

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: Where did you first start roleplaying?

I've been on so many different sites... I either started role-playing on roblox, or animal jam. I'm not sure which but I'm pretty sure animal jam. I joined a nice clan on the wiki and was just beginning to settle in until they disbanded it. At that time I was a lot younger and had read a random warriors book once but had no idea what anything meant so I kind of just rolled along with everything.
After animal jam I went to roblox for a bit before the same server over and over again began to bore me.
I beleive I went to WCO next after I had read more books from the series. I started back in February 16th 2016 so technically my account is almost two years old. I stayed here for a very long time before becoming acquainted with click pets or whatever they're called. I did a lot of those websites as well as collecting pet games. Dragon Cave, Wajas, Flight Rising, etc were things I were on a lot but only one at once.
I used to roleplay on Flight Rising a lot begore that kind of dimmed down when I figured out that most roleplays were human based and I'm not too big a fan. I took my large hiatus for a time and played mostly the games on FR. In between sometime on WCO I'm pretty sure I had played FR (I heard about it from a inactive player named Bram with some numbers)so that's how I remembered it on my hiatus from WCO.
After my hiatud I came back and here I am now! I'm not as active as I used to be but at least I'm here.

Clickity Clackity