View Single Post
Old January 5th, 2018, 07:59 AM

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: Where did you first start roleplaying?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinyalienkid View Post
well i'm pretty sure the very first time was when i did in real life warrior cat roleplays back in grade school, where one of my friends had like seven million kittens, remember that? @PokeCat
but then i found animal jam around that same time and began to roleplay on there with like the thing where people pretend to be babies and get adopted / adopt children and as my parents didn't want to spend sixteen bucks for a membership card, i never adopted anyone because everyone wanted a member as a 'parent'
fun fact: i don't count it but i used to pretend to be boyfriend - girlfriend with a guy on there but he disappeared one day after going with another girl haha
then i found roblox, but i didn't exactly go on it very often :<
skip up a few months where i lose all contact with wifi and computers at home, where poke introduced me to wco and set up my first account since i couldn't do it on my own at that time and had to sneak onto my mom's phone to get to the site
and now here i am !!

fun fact number two: i used to collect littlest pet shops and pretended they were warrior cats, even if they weren't cats, and named them after whatever they looked like (example: i had a lizard one that i named lizardstrike)
fun fact number three: i made this more difficult than it needed to be :>
All I remember is us making plots based around our cats instead of doing our work.
My first roleplay was in like second grade, me and my two guys friends would pretend that we were Pokemon and Chase each other around. Then I started with Minecraft roleplays, then eventually found this place.