View Single Post
Old April 20th, 2019, 08:55 PM
I'm a Sunflower

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: 4 apprentices, 1 problem (private)

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhantomSpecter View Post
Goldenpaw, starting to become an early riser was already up and out in the clearing, irritated. Since the dog attack, the apprentices had practically been on lockdown, it was slowly driving him crazy. "Stupid dogs, I coulda taken them." He hissed to his brother Turtlepaw, clawing at the ground. "If Beepaw wasn't mousebrained we could be out doing battle training!"

Turtlepaw promptly swatted at his brother, giving him a strong knock over the head, despite his comparatively smaller size. Goldenpaw cried out indignantly, but Turtlepaw cut him off. "S-stop." He hissed in agitation, "Sh-she g-got hurt. Bad." He felt bad for Beepaw, but at the same time he was glad it wasn't Goldenpaw or worse, himself! Frankly the lockdown was a good thing in his opinion and he'd like it to stay that way for a loooooong time. "N-not even w-warriors can f-fight dogs." At least Goldenpaw looked a little bit sheepish after that. Content with his brother's response or lack thereof, he hauled himself up and padded over to Beepaw, settling down nearby her with a slight, "H-hello."
Beepaw had heard the conversation and clawed at the ground. She stopped as she scented Turtlepaw coming. "Hi Turtlepaw" she said shyly. She heard Fluffypaw walk away furious.

Fluffypaw listened to there conversation. When Turtlepaw walked up to them she walked to Goldenpaw. "Are you serious?! Your talking about her badly?!? She's blind not deaf! We heard every word you said!" She hissed at Goldenpaw.