View Single Post
Old January 25th, 2021, 05:38 AM
sadly, I exist

My Mood: Dark

Default Re: Training cave [Mafia training area II]

Blackhaze has to admit Nightpaw did better, feeling the darkness without knowing it. But, they were both a bit sloppy. “Hey hey hey. Stop stop you’ll give yourselves cramps doing that. Short tense is how they first teach you. Now, we do it differently.” Black walked forward and slowly reached the ground as he walked, like a stairway. He moved in long fluid motions, mapping the ground in from of him so he knew he wouldn’t hit it with his back paws. He practically melted into the shadows, feeling it in every fiber of him bones. As if the shadows clung to him. Up a tree he went, still shrouded in darkness before leaping away and landing back next to he protégés. “It’s about feeling the darkness around you and becoming a park of it. Close your eyes and feel it shifting and moving around you. Darkness is a living thing, learn that it moves and breaths and that you must take that into account when moving through it.”

@Minty @Leafì

Credit for my avatar goes to @Redtalon.

Last edited by Exis; January 25th, 2021 at 05:39 AM.