View Single Post
Old January 12th, 2018, 06:30 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
The dark tom's ears pricked up as he heard the familiar voice of his friend, and a smile settled over his maw, excitement showing within his yellow hues. "Lotusheart!" Jasperpelt mewed, a purr rumbling in his throat. It had been a while since they'd really gotten to hang out together, and it would be nice to get to spend some time with her again. "How... how are your kits?" The tom asked, the smile never leaving his maw as he watched the pretty she cat. He hadn't seen most of them in a while, but now that Quailkit - or Quailpaw - was his apprentice, he had been seeing more of them. Training had just started, but it helped that they were already acquainted... it made it easier for Jasperpelt. Besides, he liked the younger cat, which also made things quite a bit easier for the dark tom. "And... and how are you?" He added moments later, realizing that he should have asked about her first - Jasperpelt was normally a gentleman, but his mind was on Quailpaw and their siblings.

Lotusheart looked rather happy as the tom recognized her, her fluffy tail rose into the air before she settled down to talk to him. A small purr of amusement left her throat at his questions and the realization of the order he asked them in. She didn't mind though, she could go on about her kits all day long. "I'm fine and the kits are great I hope! Since they left the nursery, they've been too busy to talk much with me, but I know they're doing great. Quailpaw has you as mentor and that's probably the best news," she replied with a warm smile. She tucked her large paws under her fluffy tail and gave Jasperpelt her full attention. Her friend deserved nothing less than that. For everything he's done for her first litter of kits and for her, she wasn't sure what else she could do to show her appreciation. Jasperpelt had proven he could be a great father one day, for whatever lucky she-cat got his attention like that. Just the idea made her ears burn with jealously -- however Lotusheart wasn't aware of the emotion -- and she had to look towards the clearing to think about something else.