View Single Post
Old March 16th, 2017, 07:47 AM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Default Nighty's Digital Art Requests {Free!}

Hallo friends!
So I have decided that I shall be opening up a digital art request thread. For those of you wondering, this is completely free, no payment required. (Unless you feel like tipping because I have this in the KK bank thread too)

Anyways I basically only do cats because I haven't convinced myself if branching out yet. But still I can work with what ever pose and can do multiple cats as well. I'll provide a link to my deviantArt here: nightybreeze01.deviantart.com

So there aren't many on there, but I can do Headshots as well as full bodies. As you can tell by looking at my dA I can do backgrounds as well. So time for the form!

Requests are currently CLOSED

Name of Character(s):
Gender(s):
Appearance/character site link:
Brief personality description:
Pose:
Facial expression:
Background:
Other:

PLEASE SPECIFY IN THE OTHER SECTION IF DEVIANT ART IS BLOCKED FOR YOU.
Instead I can upload to deviantart and then convert to either imgur or lightshot

NOTE: when filling out the form and you do not have a character site, please be as descriptive on the appearance as possible, or give photo reference as it will help your cat to look better in the final piece.

TO DO LIST:

Coconutpaw single
Bearfang single w/ background
Stormkit single
Leopardear single

Currently Working on:
Coconutpaw single
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~

Last edited by goddess of ducks; June 5th, 2017 at 09:52 PM.