View Single Post
Old August 15th, 2017, 12:47 PM
Word Nerd~

My Mood: Sick

Default Re: SkyClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsurdJinx View Post
[ dont worry about it! haha good luck xP ]

Mousejump felt betrayed. She was willing to give up anything just to learn about the secret that Ebonyfrost seemed to care so much about to deny her own mother. She curled her lip back in a silent snarl, swiveling her head around ti avoid her kit's gaze. Now, the hurt was settling in, but Mousejump tried to bury her pain with a shovel of anger. Folding her ears back, betrayal dancing in her amber eyes, Mousejump hissed at Ebonyfrost. ``And here I thought my own kits could rely on me for anything!`` Tears formed at the edge of her vision, blurring her sight. They were mainly angry tears. ``I thought my kits trusted me! Oh, how wrong I was!`` Shoulder fur bristling, Mousejump growled at herself, stalking a few steps away from her daughter. How had she been so stupid to believe her once-young kits, now full-grown, would continue to look to her for advice and protection? She struggled to accept the fact that her offspring were growing up, and were no longer kits suckling at her belly.
But I can rely on you! I do trust you... Even as the words echoed in her mind she knew that they were false. Empty. She wanted them to be true, but Ebonyfrost no longer trusted as strongly as she had wanted to trust.
This realization came as a shock.
She didn't trust her mother as fully as she believed she had, and if this was natural or if this was ridiculous and stupid she could not tell.
"I..." She began, but the dark feline did not know what to say. Words had escaped her sullen mind.
"I do trust you..." Ebonyfrost's voice had become darker, quieter, barely a whisper. It could not be heard in the coldness of her voice if she was angry, sad, some other emotion alltogether and the feline who's voice it was could not tell which emotion lay behind it.
"At least... I think I do... But this isn't a necessary thing for anyone to know."

Hi! I’m Brook, but call me whatever you wish =^^=. I’m unfortunately not very active, and though I may come back every once in a while to say Hi, I’m not sure if I’ll get back to Roleplaying or not. Miss you guys.