View Single Post
Old January 28th, 2018, 05:46 PM
The Mouseless Warrior

My Mood: Stressed

Default Re: "come with me if you want to live" - limited

Quote:
Originally Posted by hiraeth View Post
× before i answer the questions, please take any further ones to my vm to avoid clutter in the thread, thanks!

1. i'm not sure. i'm not a big person with guns so i don't really know the difference between all of them, so choose whatever you want as long as it isn't overpowered. maybe like??? a weak pistol or something. i dunno. you gotta remember that axton and his dogs would have had to steal all of this without being caught by the government for all of you to be safe, so he wouldn't be able to get the best of supplies.

2. they were listening to the tape on like a futuristic device that is like a mixture of a dvd player, an iphone and a laptop. the tapes are actually just small sim cards that replaced regular cds and tapes, as this is set in the very, very far future.

3. the phones are basically like apple watches now, only bigger. axton found a way (with some help through a few contacts) to erase all tracking, data and other things on the phones in order to only have his contact on it in case there's any trouble. they also have the statistics in which i will occasionally post from time to time on them. like a gps, but digitalized.

@Rivergold ×
(you don’t have visitor messages on your profile. Also I deleted my questions post.)

Quotes:
"You know the saying 'the tables have turned'?
Well these tables have flipped, rolled and spontaneously combusted into potatoes." ~me

"That's not a riddle. That's a prophecy."
"Sounds like a riddle, is a riddle. Riddled with loops and whorls and only makes sense after someone dies." ~Turtle

what the blanket