View Single Post
Old October 20th, 2017, 06:20 PM

My Mood: Lonely
Default Re: Did Thistleclaw deserve to go to the Dark Forest?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crow View Post
ashfur never killed anyone (that i know of)..? he threatened to, but still, he wasn't guilty of murder
To be honest, you have a point - he wasn't exactly guilty of murdering any cat. The fact that he is in StarClan still bugs me, though.

Ashfur was threatening to kill Squirrelflight's kits. He did not respect the fact that Squirrelflight had her own brain, her own decisions, her own rights. He wanted to force her to be mates with him, to have kits with him and let him be the father of them. When he found that she had had kits with Bramble, he was furious. Now, I understand the reason he was furious. However, in my opinion, he had taken it too far. When they were stuck in the middle of the fire, Squirrelflight, Ashfur, and Squirrel's kits, Ashfur threatened to kill her kits simply because she wanted to be mates with some other cat and didn't love him the way he loved her. Killing was too threatening a punishment for loving Bramble. Now, how would he have liked it if she had been mates with him but only faked her love for him? That would have been worse, to be honest. She did him a favor by showing her true love for Bramble and not faking her love for Ash just to make him happy. Lying would have only made him even more furious.

In my opinion, Ash shouldn't be in StarClan. He shouldn't necessarily be in the Dark Forest either, though, but he wanted to kill Jayfeather, Lion, and Holly just because Squirrel had a choice who to be mates with.