View Single Post
Old February 14th, 2018, 08:57 AM
⚣ dimitri kisser

My Mood: Flirty

Default Re: && kanjiwa's haunt {private}

@mab
i'd have gotten to this sooner but i was feeling down- i apologize. uwo pewish

kanjiwa's bijou nose quivered like that of a rabbit's who was searching out food on an early dawn. he picked up a very strong scent of a molly, head lifting as he scanned the area. his runty, meager ears rotated on his cranium. he wanted to find the source of the intrusion; though he caught a whiff of heat from the molly stalking his territory. the intrusion did not bother him much- he knew he was capable of fending his home but there was no point then, as it would damage his healing wounds from an earlier skirmish with a young molly who infringed another loner's territory whilst kanji was hunting on it.

the pint-sized mouser dragged himself out of his hatch home, covered by what was once a tree and had now become hollow. kanji's claws sunk into the soft dirt as he climbed out, and immediately he started to sniff out the root of the feminine odor. the beau's head was low, nose to the ground- he trusted his sense of smell to guide him more than he trusted his sight. his ears faced in the direction of stealthy steps that lurked into his territory. kanji quickly went from a slow waddle to a quick trot, eager to find the matron who had announced herself on forsaken lands.

trying to take my barbell into the mens room ansd failing
to get it through the doorway like a dog with a large stick
―「site

Last edited by loupnoir; February 14th, 2018 at 08:59 AM.