View Single Post
Old November 3rd, 2017, 08:51 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: ShadowClan Training Ground

Quote:
Originally Posted by woly View Post
daypaw barely even moved an inch to keep balance. they knew id be hard for nightpaw to attack them, seeing as they had a rather close bond. they sighed, taking a step closer to the shecat,¨with these moves youll be able to defend your clan.. i dont want you to be unprepared. especially after what happened at the gathering.¨ they mewed softly, but had a stern tone. they didnt know if nightpaw was at the gathering the day the Dusk Sydicate decided to attack, but she had to have heard from atleast someone what had happened. ¨i dont what for us to be apart and having to think about you getting hurt.¨ they couldnt imagine what theyd do if nightpaw had gotten hurt. theyd crumble. ¨you wont hurt me, i promise. now lets try again, for real this time?¨
Nightpaw stifled a shudder. She had been at the gathering alright. She had cowered like a scared kit, while Risingstorm and Snowpaw protected her. She hadn't been able to do a thing. The image of blood droplets spattering the ground in front of her flashed in her mind, and just like that, her mind was back on the dog attack. Never again. I'll never be that helpless again. Nightpaw nodded, hearing Daypaw's every word for what it was: a difficult truth, but truth nonetheless. If she wanted to survive and protect Shadowclan and all the cats there she cared about, she'd have to learn this. The shecat walked backwards, looking at the ground. No claws, no teeth, and they'll be fine. She raised her eyes and looked at the cat that she admired most. The cat who had been there for her during her most desperate time. Nightpaw never knew her brothers or sisters, but Daypaw was the closest thing to family that she had ever had. Nightpaw didn't want to fight if she didn't have to, but she would if it meant making sure Daypaw and their home and friends were safe. Exhaling slowly, the apprentice raced forward toward the medicine cat, and yowl escaping her as she threw her forepaws forward, trying to knock Daypaw over.

Last edited by Charmer; November 3rd, 2017 at 08:51 PM.