View Single Post
Old January 1st, 2018, 08:23 AM
AdventureAwaitsTheUnlucky

My Mood: Dreaming
Default Re: The Overthinkers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green mage View Post
(Sorry I haven't been on in forever and I just forgot how the keyboard is layed out)
Form:
Name: Walter Demous (It sounds like de mouse when said)
Sexuality: Straight
Reason For Joining: He was looking for social places where people didn't really know him they just kinda saw the "fake" him
What Have They Noticed Wrong About Them?: (not trying to copy but..) He's often angry for small things and is always in a dream world of his.
Personality: Tbrp?
Quote They Live By: Say wa?? (just don't question it)
Appearance: black haired pale skinned and blue eyed
How They Found the Website: He was searching for a social website and found this. (sorry but this character repersents me in someways also thats how I found this site)
Other/Question/Plot Ideas: he's often found with his nose in a book, at a laptop or drawing, sculpting clay, he's away's up for roleplays , rpgs, dnd and, most online games. (this is more of a whats hes like personaly)
Accepted! Roleplay starts whenever, but you can always sign up. Seeing as this is a bit of an odd site, one that would take quite a while of searching to find, its ok that that there won't be as many people, as this follows the logic of people signing up, like an actual account. Because of this, you can always have a chance to sign up, if you missed out.