View Single Post
Old January 21st, 2017, 05:39 PM
Shadowstar

My Mood: Dead
Default Re: Dusk Syndicate Fighters' Den

@Duskflight
Broken padded into the Fighters' Den, an empty expression plastered to his red eyes, his face overall, like water to a clan cats' pelt. His sleek black pelt showing no sign of insanity, nor psychopathic ways. He sat down in a dark corner, his pelt camouflaged in complete darkness to where the only thing giving him away were his bright red, menacing eyes. He had no intentions of talking as he stared into Hannibal's psychotic orbs. An empty, imitated smile spread across the tom's maw, none that any cat could see nevertheless. Broken wasn't the type to appear rugged, crazed, insane, unstable, nor even the slightest bit evil. He was more on the sharp-looking, cleanly tomcat side whom always pierced through the souls of cats who had no aim of coming close to him.

Although unable to see, Broken shifted in his nest, creating an unbearble, yet slight, scuffle amongst the Fighters' den, all the while maintaining his focus on Hannibal's orange orbs.
You're not alone. The path you're taking may be rough, but you've never been alone. Even if you can't see them, there's someone with you. Right beside you. If you soon realize you're not the only one on that path, you'll see your followers, and the trees will sprout into beautiful colors. You'll be stronger than you were before turning into that dark path. ~Myself

Character Site!

PLEASE ROLEPLAY WITH ANY OF MY CHARACTERS! I'M OPEN TO ROLEPLAY! X3 I'M BORED!