View Single Post
Old January 28th, 2017, 02:02 PM

My Mood: Dead
Default Re: Dusk Syndicate Fighters' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duskflight View Post
It was shortly after Onyx left when another cat came padding in to the rather empty fighters den, the dark grey tom hardly even offering a glance to the other, completely disinterested at the moment as he mulled things over in his mind. About how he would play along with the 'friendship' idea, just so that he could grow close to the cat that killed for sport, learn everything he could about him so that he could add to his ever growing knowledge of how other cats worked before planning out his demise. It took a while to befriend a cat, Hannibal knew that, but he also had an endless amount of patience. If Hannibal wanted to do something? He did it, and through careful planning, there was usually no cleanup needed or trouble to deal with, though sometimes he did have miscalculations, he wasn't a perfect cat, no cat was perfect, but he definitely did well in covering for himself considering no cat could actually befriend him. It was just him in this world, other cats were just.. Things. They were books, there for him to read and then discard. It was nothing personal, nothing was ever personal with Hannibal, it was just how things went.
After a while, the tom's head turned to look at Broken, those fiery, red-orange eyes of his focused on the black cat that had settled into the darkness before his maw parted to allow himself to speak.
"You know, some would find it rude to stare."
It was a simple statement and somehow, it held a very dark undertone, he could have very easily made it lighthearted and yet, he had chosen to make it subtly threatening, just enough to where it could make a cat uneasy if they were easily unnerved.
Nonetheless, Broken had the fleeting attention of a very infamous, very dangerous cat, I would say take caution in what he says and does.
Broken chuckled, though it wasn't true laughter, nor emotion at all. He shut his eyes for a moment before reopening them. He began in a deep, threatening tone. "And some would say it's rude to use another cat to your advantage..but that doesn't stop you, does it, Hannibal?" The sleek black tom remained a blank expression. "I've heard stories about you, Hannibal. But--I truly do suppose they're 'stories', don't you?" His tail swayed very slowly as he endlessly went on. "Of course, no cat like you could possibly be frightened of a mere..tale." He had no tone of mockery nor interest, just the need for answers. He lay there, silent, maintaining the deathly, piercing stare that had grasped the true emotions sitting there in the deepest depths of a cat's heart since he had been a kit.

[Character Site]| [StreamClan]
|[My WCO News] | [Signature Creator!]
Click my babies!

Last edited by Darknesssx; January 28th, 2017 at 02:03 PM.