View Single Post
Old December 23rd, 2016, 09:41 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Cool Re: Dusk Syndicate Fighters' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duskflight View Post
"You call making assumptions and putting words into another cats mouth respect?" Inquired the tom with a slight tilt of his head, his face still as straight and as neutral as ever, giving no sign of any sort of provocation or that the words had effected him at all.

"What makes me so stoic you ask? How is it that I 'hide' my emotions so well? I'm not sure if it's occurred to you or not, but perhaps it's because I bear no emotions at all."

"And do you think I haven't noticed? Don't you think that perhaps I've been putting on a little show, a little act for you to lead you in the wrong direction just so that you can make a fool out of yourself in front of me? In your vain attempt with dull flattery to get me on your side and save your hide?" Meowed the tom flatly, his heartbeat not accelerating a single beat as he spoke to the other tom.

"You think you've learned something from my gaze? Are you truly looking that hard that you're fooling yourself into seeing and believing in false truths?" The tom paused a smile that looked truly genuine, though was a simple movement of muscles that he copied from other cats, formed on his lips.
"You've made a wrong assumption Onyx. The thing is, I don't care if you're gone or not, if you're dead, if you're alive, it doesn't matter to me. Why would your life matter to me at all? Do you think you deserve my attention more than other cats? Would you like for me to wish for you to be dead?"
"Wouldn't it make things more interesting?" Onyx asked with some finality. He flexed his claws, digging at the dirt. Hannibal would be a good kill indeed, but they were too much alike. They couldn't kill each other.

"Wrong assumption, or my own mind tricks?" he meowed. "Oh, Hannibal. Did you really think I will fight you? I would dream of challenging you." he meowed.

"You and I, we are kinda alike. I suppose you and I could be either good acquaintances, or vicious enemies. It's truly up to you." he said, looking into Hannibal's fiery orbs. His deep, icy blue eyes gave off a small glow as his pupils widened.

"I will be speaking with you soon, Hannibal. I'm a bit lavished. I think a good hunt is in order for me. Think about my offer. Good acquaintances, or Vicius enemies." he said.

With that, the Oriental, not letting his guard down the slightest, stood and turned his back to Hannibal, and walked out of the den.

(grawrg Hanni and Onyx should fight o3o)

Last edited by monfang; December 23rd, 2016 at 09:42 PM.