View Single Post
Old December 23rd, 2016, 09:58 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Default Re: Dusk Syndicate Fighters' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiny Moony View Post

"Wouldn't it make things more interesting?" Onyx asked with some finality. He flexed his claws, digging at the dirt. Hannibal would be a good kill indeed, but they were too much alike. They couldn't kill each other.

"Wrong assumption, or my own mind tricks?" he meowed. "Oh, Hannibal. Did you really think I will fight you? I would dream of challenging you." he meowed.

"You and I, we are kinda alike. I suppose you and I could be either good acquaintances, or vicious enemies. It's truly up to you." he said, looking into Hannibal's fiery orbs. His deep, icy blue eyes gave off a small glow as his pupils widened.

"I will be speaking with you soon, Hannibal. I'm a bit lavished. I think a good hunt is in order for me. Think about my offer. Good acquaintances, or Vicius enemies." he said.

With that, the Oriental, not letting his guard down the slightest, stood and turned his back to Hannibal, and walked out of the den.

(grawrg Hanni and Onyx should fight o3o)
Does this cat truly think he's outsmarting me? Is he truly that naive? That idiotic? Maybe I just will play along with his little 'acquaintanceship' request. I'll let him believe that I'm his friend. I'm his.. Right-paw tom as he would so put it.

"No Onyx. I believe that choice is up to you. You are the one capable of feeling emotion, isn't that what you use to determine enemies from friends?" That empty smile danced on the toms lips as he watched the other tom go.

This was not the first time a cat has come up to him, threatening to be enemies or asking to be friends, Hannibal has been threatened before and it's all turned out the same.

He has emotion and he has family. Cat's grow attached to their families and if I remember correctly.. He's expecting kits soon too? A dark look danced around those fiery hues as he watched Onyx slip out of the den.
Though I have to say, it gets boring after a while of having cats after you, perhaps I can try one of these 'friendships' for once. Besides, I can gather more information about him anyways and if ever he needs to be ended, I can strike when he thinks we're closest. Not him, his family. Now his reaction.. I would be interested in seeing. But it may not come to that.
Slowly the dark tom settled into his nest.
It's funny how cat's think they know you.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?