View Single Post
Old January 28th, 2017, 10:25 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: SkyClan Skyrock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duskflight View Post
@Nighty @Nightpool

It was time again for Grousestar to announce two new apprentices and each time he was able to announce these ceremonies the happier he got. The clan was filling with strong, capable, loyal cats and nothing could make him happier than seeing the clan he loved most prosper like this.
The brown tabby climbed onto the Skyrock with emerald eyes alight like always, keeping the names of the two kits he would be announcing as apprentices in his mind and the names of their mentors in mind as well, he was sure he had chosen the cats correctly to suite these young felines so that they could do their absolute best.
Once reaching the peak of the rock, he glanced down in the clearing before yowling out the usual words in a lighthearted tone,
"All cats young enough to catch their own meal, may you please gather beneath the Skyrock for a clan meeting!"

The tip of his tail flicked casually as he peered down upon his clan with a smile, as patient as ever as he waited for the cats to gather before continuing on.

"It is once again time to name two kits as apprentices today for they have reached the age of 6 moons. Chirpkit? Llamakit? Will you both step forward to receive your apprentice name and mentor."
With his ears perked up, he waited for the two named kits to pad before him, surely groomed carefully by their mother so that they may appear presentable in front of the clan and their new mentors.
The young Persian cat stepped forwards, her pelt so precariously groomed so that it lay sleek against her thick, well built frame. For the special occasion she had made sure not one speck of dirt was residing in her pelt, that she looked beautiful, graceful, and charming. She wanted to look her best, first impressions were always the best ones, weren't they? Her long cream fur clung lushouslu to her skin, and sunlight reflected in the last of the moisture from her tongue. She stuck her chest out and padded courageously forwards, ready for this moment like she had been for moons. She had dreamed about this moment, thought over a million times in her head. She had often watched the camp, wondering who her mentor might be. She didn't really care who though, she just wanted to impress the Clan. She wanted to show that she could be an amazing warrior, and who knows, maybe even a future leader of Skyclan! She imagined it in her head, her long fluffy pelt outlined against the sky, like Grousestar was now as she stood at the base of the rock. She shook away the thoughts, but in her force, her fur became Ruffles in her chest. Embarrassed lay she bent her head down and fixed it ever so carefully, making sure all the hair laid down like it was supposed to. Then she returned her eager gaze to the leader above her.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~