View Single Post
Old May 12th, 2017, 03:53 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: Dusk Syndicate Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by moonfang View Post

Onyx let Cassius tackle him, and he laughed as he did. He fell back dramatically, hitting the ground with a soft thud. "Oh no, he's got me!" he called, flailing his paws. "Please, king have mercy!" he called, knowing Cassius would love him calling him king. He knew Cassius always loved it when Onyx was addressed by as 'king'. Then he ceased the rapid movement and fell limp beneath the tom-kit on his chest. He let his head fall back with a 'bleh' and he held his breath. It looked really fake, no doubt, but he hoped it was enough to trick him, even for a second.
{sorry it's short, it's rushed}
Cassius giggled. "I'm not the King Daddy, you are!" He squeaked in excitement. "I'm the Prince remember? But yknow," he mewed, quieter this time, in the ear that was right next his his head. "Prince's will beat the king one day." He whispered, kind of eerily. He then pounced on him, pushing down with his paws little gray paws. He bounced on him for a moment, laughing joyfully. "Dad? We're pals, right?" He asked, sliding down off his back. He nudged his way under his muzzle and into his paws. "And we'll always be pals, right?"
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~