View Single Post
Old March 17th, 2024, 06:06 PM
Scuttling in the basement

Bump Policy: When the stars align (2 days, 1 if urgent)
My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: Who's this and why did they bite me

Quote:
Originally Posted by MangofDoom View Post
━━━━< ━━
Toadkit
<-> Thunderclan Kit <-> 4 Moons <-> she/her <->

”Nuh-uh! Mine now!” Toadkit giggles. A prey thief she may be, however, she is winning and that’s more important. She sits before her pile, her fur puffed out, guarding her acorns. No one’s getting to her-

Before she can finish the thought, an acorn clocks her in the head. ”Wha-“ she starts but is interrupted by another acorn. She glares at Frogkit with a playful smile. ”I’ll get you for that!”

Toadkit kicks an acorn at Frogkit, then runs forward to tackle him and hopefully pin him to the ground so she can steal the rest of his acorns. He won’t see this coming!

━━ >━━━━
"You can try!" Frogkit said, batting another acorn at Toadkit. "Don't steal prey!" He told them matter-of-factly, sticking his tongue out. He was gonna be a great warrior, and he knew because he getting revenge for stealing prey. And warriors did that, but he was just a kit. He imagined his mentor being tough and strong and teaching him everything there is to know.

Oh, yeah. The challenges. Were those still relevant? Hm. He'd finish this first and then go on to.. hmm... what was next? Oh, right. Tail grooming.

Frogkit wasn't able to attack before Toadkit knocked him over. Hmm. "Take that!" Frogkit put his paw on Toadkit's face, then wiggling a lot.

"Tomatoes are in the same family as some of the world's deadliest poisons. That just goes to show how rebellious tomatoes are."
"What about how the apple can fall far from the tree?"
"No, sometimes the tomato falls from the plant."

Ɛ> Toyhouse <3

Last edited by Aolani; March 23rd, 2024 at 12:20 PM.