Foot Wallet

Bump Policy: After a day
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

@Beau
@starfall
@Constellation
@The Eye Of The Storm

Primrosemask was comfortably sleeping, happy to be back in Shadowclan territory rather than sleeping with all the fish-smelling warriors of Riverclan. She was curled up tightly on her comfortable nest of moss, sleeping better than she had in a while when she was awoken. With a small sigh of effort, she lifted her head to drowsily stare over at the cat who had called her name. She wasn't that shocked to see Halfgaze, the new deputy, was the one who had been calling her. "M'kay, I'll be ready in just a moment." She slowly lifted her whole body up, pushing her paws forward in a stretch which resulted in her slipping back down and curling up again.
She knew she should probably be getting up and doing as she was told but she was too comfortable, a few moments more of rest wouldn't hurt anyone. Curling up tightly once more, she wrapped her tail around to rest it on her nose. She had planned to keep her ears pricked so she could hear when everyone started leaving but that failed as she began to fall back asleep.

You can contact me on discord (sock.puppet.man) if you wanna talk
I appreciate tone tags, sorry if I'm a little awkward.

my pfp is from the 1987 tmnt animated series