View Single Post
Old April 25th, 2018, 01:25 AM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmo View Post

Mothpaw lazily groomed her paw, listening to the humming of Lynxpaw's purr. She sighed, and blinked her eyes to keep the sun out of them. Sometimes she enjoyed it when neither of them knew what to do, they could just hang out. Other times she prefered it when his tom friends were around, she could tussle with them and Lynxpaw, even with her best friends constant reminder to be gentle with her. Mothpaw would be tough enough to not have them be as gentle if it weren't for Lemonspotted. Mothpaw absent mindedly shook her head as an attempt to get rid of her negative thoughts, especially Lemonspotted. It seemed as if Mothpaw could never stop thinking about the terrible molly. "Sure! I'm up for hunting anytime!" Mothpaw purred, she sure was glad that he had taught her how to hunt, she didn't want to be a completely useless warrior. Surely, she didn't have to fight, after all, who would make a cat who didn't know how to fight, fight? Mothpaw nodded, as he spoke. She couldn't understand why Lynxpaw agreed with her, she was his mother! No matter how terrible shouldn't he love her? Mothpaw loved her father, no matter how many times he annoyed her mother, and she loved her mother, no matter how many times she grouched at her father. "It's not even a little bit funny!" Mothpaw said, "Even you know that!" Mothpaw was always sensitive and easily provoked when it came to family matters, she just couldn't understand how Lynxpaw laughed about his. Mothpaw shrugged, half of the time she didn't understand her family either. "They were never really mates, I guess that covers most of it," she said. She didn't understand why two cats who hated eachother would raise kits together, but she guessed they got along well after they raised a little so it was a very good thing. Mothpaw purred, "I know." She half closed her eyes, she never used to really think about the future, but if the future was something good, she most certainly was going to think about it. Mothpaw smiled back at him. She leaned herself up against his shoulder to calm herself down, being around someone she cared about could always take her mind of people who she most certainly did not care about. After a few seconds Mothpaw stepped backwards. After she leaped she felt herself fly through the air and land directly on top of her best friend. Mothpaw purred happily, her whole mood changed for the better as he pinned her down. Once he tagged her, Mothpaw jumped up and began to chase after him. Tag was one of her favorite games, probably her mothers least favorite, Fawnfern had wanted them to play the quiet game!
The thing about Mothpaw was the fact that Lynxpaw saw her as someone who was...fragile. She always displayed a more sensitive side and reprimanded others who held a morbid sense of humor. It was the main reason why Lynxpaw consistently reminded their friends to be gentle with her because he didn't want to see Mothpaw hurt. On the other paw, if she were more like Larkpaw - who Lynxpaw held uncanny affectionate for, and found her a real joy to play fight with - then things would be different. Larkpaw knew how to hold her ground. She was similar to her brother, Rowanpaw; someone who was always up for a good challenge. One thing Lynxpaw knew was that Mothpaw took family serious. Whenever he would joke carelessly about his own, she would be quick to scold him for his outrageous word usage. Lynxpaw thought Mothpaw was completelyy against his mother...but he was surprised to see her defending her. Although, it was more in a way of defending the importance of family rather than just Lemonspotted. Lynxpaw had lashed his tail, ''Oh, calm down, miss moody. I'm just toying with you.'' He lied. Lynxpaw easily wanted to avoid an oncoming lecture from the she cat, so he opted out in a little white lie. Truthfully, he still found himself laughing at the demented thought of his parents. The thought of family or the future was not something he wanted to dwell on, so he was excited when Mothpaw had decided to start a game. Well, she didn't initiate as quickly as Lynxpaw did when he tagged her and started to run away. Perhaps, the tom knew he was being a tad immature for indulging in a kit game when he was nearing his warriorhood. ''Haha, you can't catch me!'' He threw his head back to laugh at the following molly. Not to mention that it also was not very smart to start a game in the clearing...because other warriors was not happy with being bothered by two apprentices who weaved past them to catch the other.