View Single Post
Old September 30th, 2020, 07:50 AM
darkness begets light.

My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: ShadowClan Patrol Place

[ @Undertaker ]

A hunting patrol... that shouldn't be too difficult. This would be his first attempt at leading one of the things, and with two apprentices and no additional warriors, too. Good. Talonstone didn't want any bulky lizards to slow him down; Sparkpaw and Finpaw were both capable shadowcats, regardless of their rank.

He nodded respectfully to Dawnstripe and was about to leave when he hesitated. Shadows, withered, frost and blood... Swiftly turning as if that had been his original intention, the frosty warrior walked up to the pending leader, met her gaze, and murmured, quietly so that no eavesdropping clanmates could hear, but loud enough for her to catch his words without complications, "Your mother would like you to know that she is watching over you from Silverpelt. She is awaiting your arrival at the Starcave."

With the message having been sent, he walked past Dawnstripe, lingering for a few moments in case she wanted to call him back or say something. Should she decide to stay silent, however, Talonstone would leave to gather his patrol.
Have a wonderful day!