View Single Post
Old March 12th, 2017, 02:39 PM
i love sussy the bestest

My Mood: Cool

Default Re: Royal Iris [Private]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
{That's a great idea! I feel bad for Iris though, what's she going to do when that happens?}
"Ah, of course. All the work put into it...what an interesting experience though, fascinating too, the competition is wonderful!" He mewed in a slightly reminiscent way of his more insane side. Perhaps the tom would change at some point, though he was perfectly happy going on the way he was right now. And why wouldn't he be? Things were going just right for him. Iris was a pretty she cat, that was for sure...so this was much more fun then he had anticipated. At least she wasn't one of those cats-- boring ones, in his opinion. Quite boring. He'd met at least a hundred, and they were all...annoying. Obnoxious. Cats that he didn't quite like.

But she was different. And Barracuda was quite sure that he would be able to meet his goal; taking that collar. Soon we'll be together, dearie, hehe...he thought with a light smirk plastered on his maw, hues glistening and gleaming, snapping as though they would never stop. His fangs gleamed appreciatively in a smile as he glanced at the she cat, hues snapping once more with interest and amusement. "Sounds like fun, love. We'll have to be careful; your housefolk probably won't be too happy with me if they catch me. Remember; I'm a charming stray, not one of your average house cats." He mewed with another wink. Though she was anything but average. He could feel his obsessive nature taking hold of him again, controlling him...but did he really care? No. He wasn't too concerned.

It would be gone soon, and he would be perfectly fine. Come morning, he would be gone-- leaving behind one hurt kitty. Watching her tail, the grey tom's hues glinted mischievously as he swept up alongside her, his long, fluffy tail brushing up against hers. He leaned in close until his face was practically touching hers and smirked. "Care to show me the way...beautiful?" He asked in a hushed whisper, his hues sparkling as he did so and a purr rumbled in his throat even louder.
[ heh, she'll be furious & hurt - cant wait to rp tht ]

Iris's mouth formed a soft `o` when Barracuda pressed closer, a look of shock overcoming her gentle features. He was so... charming, and she was idiotic enough to fall for his ways. In her defense, however, she was lonely and desperate - she wanted, no, she needed company, and if Barracuda was willing to give it to her... well, hell, she'd be stupid not to accept it. When she recovered from the surprise of their abrupt closeness, the corners of her mouth moved up in a flirtatious smirk, and not long after, she released a breathy chuckle. ``Oh, what a darling you are!`` Iris cheered, her golden eyes dancing with delight. She searched his twinkling eyes, her own eyes wide with fascination. He wanted to spend time with her just as much as she wanted time with him. She found comfort in this thought, just as she did in his low purr.

She leaned closer to him until her muzzle was just about to touch his, and that's when she spun on her heel. Iris' tail was held high, a sign of pride, dominance, and also an invitation for Barracuda. She walked with a noticeable sway of her hips, and like her tail, her head was also carried high up. Her ears were erect, and her whiskers were still. Her eyes were half-closed, half-opened, offering the conclusion that she was a stuck-up, cocky molly - at least, in this moment. A large smirk, one of overconfidence, could be found on her delicate face.

Iris guided Barracuda to the cushion-y staircase, and, casting him a quick glance to assure herself he was following, she began to bound up the stairs. Her steps were light and soundless, and besides the teasing hymn she released, she was silent. ``Nearly there,`` she purred, looking back at him when she reached the final stair. Simply to tease him, she slowed her pace as she stalked closer to the entrance to her own room. ``Here we are,`` Iris announced, casually stepping through a cat door into her large bedroom(without the stuff), the windows blocked with shutters. Against an empty wall was her bed, and throughout the room there were toys littering the ground. There were tons of trophies on tons of shelves, and many ribbons tacked to the walls. She flicked her tail to an empty corner and meowed, ``My housefolk are getting me one of those `cat condos` to put there. I saw them looking at them online - next time you come here, this room won't be so bare.``

Iris crossed the room to the bed where she launched herself up onto the softness. ``We can close the hanging sheets on my bed, if that makes you more comfortable?`` She murmured the question shyly. Now that they were here, she was incredibly shy about the situation. She's never just jumped into something like this before, and this time would be her first. An innocent softness could be found in her dull golden eyes, and she looked at Barracuda with a trusting, dependent gaze.