View Single Post
Old December 8th, 2017, 12:32 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Default Into Abandoned Territory [Herb-Gathering Patrol]

Grousestar has suggested to Shinefang that it would be beneficial to check the old Syndicate territory for more herbs for the coming season of leaf-bare. The medicine cat has agreed and suggests that they should take a patrol of 2-3 warriors just in case they come across any trouble while searching for herbs. And so Grousestar is now looking for 2-3 warriors {not apprentices!} to join the possibly dangerous patrol into the old Syndicate territory in search of herbs that might not be found in Skyclan territory!

Reminders
-Please stay active in this rp and reply as soon as you get a chance if you are chosen to be a part of it!
-Your cat must be an able-bodied warrior with no serious injuries for Grousestar believes that the old Syndicate territory could still possibly be dangerous.
-Me and @Charmer will be choosing patrol members on 12/10/2017, while it may only be two days for you to submit your applications and it might not seem like a long time, it's simply because I'm trying to get this roleplay going because it is the beginning of Skyclan's gradual move to take over the old Syndicate's territory, to go in time with the war between Thunderclan and Windclan.
-We will determine an order in replies so that it doesn't get cluttered; this will get discussed through PM.
-There is a possibility that we could chose multiply Syndicate cats, or none at all so please keep that in mind when applying.
-If your Syndicate cat is picked I will send you a message when it would be a good time for the patrol to encounter them.

Forms
Skyclan Patrol

Name;
Age;
Any injuries from the gathering battle?;
Reason why Grousestar would chose them;
General Activity Level;

Former Syndicate Cat(s)

Name;
Age;
Are they already injured?;
Are they aggressive?;
Will they die?;
General Activity Level;

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?

Last edited by The Cannibal; December 8th, 2017 at 12:33 PM.