View Single Post
Old February 24th, 2018, 11:47 AM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Default Re: February Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue jellie View Post
[ meant to respond sooner but time got away from me, sorry! and i’m fine with anyone joining!
@Silver Pineapple ]

Fleetpaw purred loudly, nudging her sister with a teasing grin on her maw. “Ooh! You do like someone!” Before the she-cat could press her sibling further, however, a new feline bounded up. The apprentice recognized her as Shadepaw, Silentpaw’s best friend. As the excited she-cat scattered stones everywhere, Fleetpaw ducked just in time as one whizzed by her ear, tickling the sensitive fur there slightly. ”Woah! Watch where you’re throwing those!” Despite her harsh tone, she was smiling, and responded after the repeat of Shadepaw’s question with, “Yup! I wish it wasn’t, though. I heard there was so much drama at previous Gatherings.” Though, looking around, both ThunderClan and ShadowClan weren’t here, and they were... starting the Gathering without them? Huh. Perplexed, she gestured to where the leaders stood with a flick of her muzzle. “Looks like we’re in for a drama-filled night anyway,” the apprentice whispered.
@Rivergold @Silver Pinneaple

Silentpaw gave a smile as Fleetpaw scolded Shadepaw for flinging stones at her. It was quiet funny. Lessening to them talk some more, she nodded in agreement when her sister said tonight would be drama filled. Fleetpaw seamed to like all the drama but Silentpaw would prefer a peaceful meeting. She glanced at Shadepaw a few heartbeats then back up at the leaders and deputies. Wonder what it's like being a deputy's apprentice. It would have been cool if Stormbreeze became deputy. She thought to herself her tail flicking a few times. That's what she did when she was thinking. The play though of Fleetpaw asking her about having her eye on someone made her purr in silent amusement. Glancing at her sister she started looking for Mothpaw or Greenpaw, either one would work. Her sister or her close friend/secret crush that she wasn't sure about.

(Sorry that's so short.)

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all

Last edited by Fuzzy; February 24th, 2018 at 11:48 AM.