View Single Post
Old November 19th, 2017, 09:43 PM
Burnsoul

My Mood: Sick
Default Re: Zombie Rp w/Scarwings take 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarredSecrets View Post

Scarlett was utterly confused. Lily was a good person but had Scarlett lost. "Uhh......errr.....aye....." she tried to interject but eventually gave up and let Lily ramble. " Umm, should I be scared? What are you going to do to me?" Scar asked, tone with slight fright. (Sorry for the short post Tired...)
Lilly giggled, thinking Scarlett was joking. "Here, try this!" She handed her a grey T-shirt with bleeding red lips on it labeled "Lover and a Fighter", a black hoodie, dark jeans and black combat boots that went just past her ankles. "If you don't like it I'll try something else! OOOOH! And maybe I can do your makeup!!!"
PALEWIND: *interjecting* "Good luck getting out of there alive..."
ME: "Palewind! SHOO! You're not welcome here!"
Palewind: *HISS*
ME: *Splashes with holy water* "BEGONE WITH YE FELL BEAST!!!"
Palewind: *Poofs away*
"You know that good cats can be tricked into doing bad things. One with the right intent can kill a clan. But the worst thing is Vengeance; it can blind you, and lead you to trust evil and push away friends. Don't ever let that happen." -Burnsoul
"Screw you all 'cause b!@#* I'm fabulous!" -Palewind