View Single Post
Old November 19th, 2017, 10:13 PM
Open to RP Whenever

My Mood: In Love

Default Re: Zombie Rp w/Scarwings take 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burnpaw View Post
Lilly winced again and squeaked, "Okay... How about these?" She dug around more and found a blue and white flannel shirt with blue jeans and grey sneakers. The girl quickly interjected, "A-and if you find something you want, just tell me... but you don't have to yell..."
'Lake stood back to look at the fence they'd finally finished patching up. "So, what's next?" He was barely tired at all by the work, and he felt ready for anything. "Well, next I was thinking we try an' milk one of 'em cows there." Barley said warily. "Careful though, Craze Candy'll kick yer skull in." Blake laughed until he realized that Barley was looking at him with a solemn expression on his face. "You're not kidding..."
"No."
OKAY! Great, i get to deal with killer cows now...
Barley continued. "But it ain't as bad as the pigs. Pigs'll eat anything, including human flesh." He shuddered. "I gonn' feed them so they don't get all rowdy and try to kill nobody..." Blake wanted to laugh, not because he thought it was a joke -- because he knew it wasn't -- but the thought of a pig eating his foot off had made him almost hysteric. "Wow, I think farming is officially the most dangerous job there--"
"Soldier."
'Lake whipped around to look at the boy. "What?"
"Soldier the most dangerous job I can thinks of. You was one though, so you should know.. I saw them dog-tags ya have.."
Blake went ridged. "I don't want to talk about it." He started to walk faster towards the cow's shed.
Scar looked shamefully down at her feet then realized what was happening. She struggled over to the closet and grabbed a pair of skinny jeans, a loose blue tshirt and some grey running sneakers. She looked thoughtfully at Lily and sighed, "Look, I'm sorry but you don't know the memories make up brings back and I don't feel like sharing, so if you don't mind, I'd like some time to organize myself before my sanity snaps. I'll clean up the clothes....can you just....make sure Blake didn't get himself killed? He tends to have many close calls," she added, smiling weakly. Her shiny, brown hair hung from the back of her head and swayed with every movement. She had to roll the (left or right) pant leg up so it'd fit over the cast. She knew she was treating Lily horribly but she could feel her walls breaking. Her physical health was failing her but she was too darn stubborn to rest. She started folding the clothes silently, hoping Lily understood the situation.