View Single Post
Old November 19th, 2017, 10:35 PM
Burnsoul

My Mood: Sick
Default Re: Zombie Rp w/Scarwings take 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarredSecrets View Post

Scar looked shamefully down at her feet then realized what was happening. She struggled over to the closet and grabbed a pair of skinny jeans, a loose blue tshirt and some grey running sneakers. She looked thoughtfully at Lily and sighed, "Look, I'm sorry but you don't know the memories make up brings back and I don't feel like sharing, so if you don't mind, I'd like some time to organize myself before my sanity snaps. I'll clean up the clothes....can you just....make sure Blake didn't get himself killed? He tends to have many close calls," she added, smiling weakly. Her shiny, brown hair hung from the back of her head and swayed with every movement. She had to roll the (left or right) pant leg up so it'd fit over the cast. She knew she was treating Lily horribly but she could feel her walls breaking. Her physical health was failing her but she was too darn stubborn to rest. She started folding the clothes silently, hoping Lily understood the situation.
"Okay.." She nodded and trailed out of the room and outside to where Blake had managed to finish with the cows without being killed. When he saw Lilly he looked worried from seeing the expression on her face. "Hey, everything alright? Is Scarlett okay?"
"She's kinds cranky and yelly..."
"So she's back to normal?"
Lilly looked crestfallen. "That's normal for her?" She whispered in exasperation. "There's no befriending her is there?" Blake shrugged. "Well, I've been moved up the rankings to 'CRUTCH' so... It's possible?"
"You know that good cats can be tricked into doing bad things. One with the right intent can kill a clan. But the worst thing is Vengeance; it can blind you, and lead you to trust evil and push away friends. Don't ever let that happen." -Burnsoul
"Screw you all 'cause b!@#* I'm fabulous!" -Palewind