View Single Post
Old November 19th, 2017, 10:59 PM
Burnsoul

My Mood: Sick
Default Re: Zombie Rp w/Scarwings take 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarredSecrets View Post

"Can it farm boy," she said with a small smile. The smell of sweat coming from him was normal so it took her a minute to register the smell. "Anything I can do?" She asked, knees wobbling a bit. ( I am gonna pass out ! Night! I'll answer you when I wake up in the morning!)
Blake rolled his shoulders back warily. How do I say this in a way that keeps her from wanting to do more and strain herself?.. "Well, Calamity has to double task on watching Tommy and Rosie and weeding the garden, so maybe you can watch them and make sure they're safe... Freaking Phoenix is too much of a wuss to do it, and Barley needs my stupidity and Brute strength for the odd jobs around here, so I can't do it or I would myself."
"You know that good cats can be tricked into doing bad things. One with the right intent can kill a clan. But the worst thing is Vengeance; it can blind you, and lead you to trust evil and push away friends. Don't ever let that happen." -Burnsoul
"Screw you all 'cause b!@#* I'm fabulous!" -Palewind