View Single Post
Old July 26th, 2017, 09:34 PM
Foot Wallet

Bump Policy: After a day
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: ShadowClan Evacuation

(Open 1)
Mintpaw scampered from the apprentice den quickly, and tried to run to higher ground. The problem was, he hadn't expected the water to already be the high, so he sunk down into the muddy waters with a startled yelp. He trashed his paws, the water instantly getting soaked until his thick pelt, making it feel heavy even as he was still under the water. He was able to touch the loose ground with his claws, slowly making his way to higher ground while making sure to keep his face above the water.
Now, he was one to only think of himself and in the situation it seemed if he stopped he wouldn't last long, but he just couldn't help but worry what would happen to the kits and the elders. He had only recently gotten out of the nursery and he was having a really hard time with this, so the kits can't be doing very well either. And the elders were frail and stiff, they'd need help. After thinking, he had decided. He opened his mouth and shouted best he could over the sounds of rain and everything "Anyone need he-!" He wasn't able to finish, as something unexpectedly caught his paw and his whole body went under the muddy water. He yelpped, water filling his mouth and he tried to get on his feet again.

(Open 2)
Pricklevine felt soaked to the bone as her pelt hung full of mud and water. She made her way across camp as quick as she could. She had no doubt that this had happened for a reason, nothing just happens with Starclan around, but that doesn't mean she was gonna let any cat die or get hurt when she could help. She perked her ears, doing her best to listen over the sound of heavy rain falling and water moving. The ground under her paws was loose and she sunk into it, that made it hard to move as it would move over he paws and they'd get stuck. But, she kept moving around camp looking for any cat who needed help.

You can contact me on discord (sock.puppet.man) if you wanna talk
I appreciate tone tags, sorry if I'm a little awkward.

my pfp is from the 1987 tmnt animated series