View Single Post
Old July 26th, 2017, 09:37 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

Default Re: ShadowClan Evacuation

@CandyFlossCat
Pinewhisker gritted his teeth together when she said that there were cats that needed saving and the tom-cat turned his head back to the camp, his eyes widening in terror as cats flailed wildly in the water, yowling for help that would never come for them and the warrior knew now that Needlescar was right. These cats were apart of their clan and they were all a family that helped one another. He turned back to the smaller she-cat and nodded. “Alright, alright. We can help who we can.” Pinewhisker said, “Go towards the shallower side of camp and see if any cats are in need of help, like kittens that got separated or whatnot. I’m going to try and save some cats in the deeper waters over there.” The lean male turned on his paws, about to leap into the water, but turned his head to look at Needlescar. “Be careful out there, please. I don’t want this to be the last time we speak.” He said, blinking at her before he dived into the muddy water.
@Webpaw & Co
The lean warrior growled out in pain as sticks and rocks scraped at his sides as he frantically tried to keep afloat as he swam towards a warrior that was flailing wildly in the water, practically engulfed entirely in the raging waters. He dove under the water, shutting his eyes as he grabbed the tom-cat by the scruff of his neck and helped him to the surface. “I’m here, I got you!” He hissed to the warrior, muffled by the fur in his mouth as he backed up in the water, slowly going back to the land, “Kick your paws and help me get us both there!” Pinewhisker urged Bumbledawn, his ears stinging with the sounds of terror around him as his paws kicked under the water fast and strong in avoidance of the current of the flood.

Last edited by Captain; July 26th, 2017 at 09:38 PM.