View Single Post
Old July 26th, 2017, 09:43 PM
Friendly Coyote

My Mood: Inspired

Default Re: ShadowClan Evacuation

Feathermist

[OPEN TO FUZZ FAMILY]
[Warning, offensive phrasing/beliefs below]

A heavily pregnant Feathermist, fear racing through her entire body, walked as fast as she could without slipping in the mud and water beneath her paws. She glanced around, searching for anyone she knew, her mother or mate preferably, but as long as she knew them it would be perfectly fine. "Great Starclan where did all this rain come from?!" she hissed aloud. The Maine-coon she-cat's coat was caked to her sides with water and mud, and she hoped that her kits were okay as she kept moving, still searching for anyone she may know. Secretly she hoped that it would be one of her family members she spotted first, as any of the undesirables' help would not be accepted by her. She was much too proud for that. If Feathermist had to, she would walk all the way to the twoleg place before she allowed any cat that wasn't cis gendered or heterosexual to help her.

Daturakit

[OPEN RP]
[Warning, offensive phrasing/beliefs below]

The young kit's normally white and gray pelt was turned brown with all the mud. She was standing on a rock in the clearing, looking around frantically for anyone to help her, as the water seemed to be too deep for her to walk through. "Momma!" she yelled, fear lacing her voice. The young kit didn't know what to do. She was too young to swim, and the mud caked her fur so she was hard to see in the storm. Was this her end? Was she to die before her life even began? No. That would not be her end. She gathered her strength, and jumped off her rock, heading toward what high ground she could see. It was difficult to keep her head above water, but she was succeeding. Well, sorta.. "Help!" she yowled as she felt her back paw get caught on something under the water.

Nightleap

[OPEN RP]

Nightleap scrambled, trying to help Goldeneye get the clan out of the flooding camp. She moved like a shadow through the storm, attempting to help all she could despite her exhaustion and malnourishment. The black she-cat would rather herself die than any of her clanmates; even Peachfuzz and his family,
despite their strange beliefs. It was very hard for her to see, however,
as she moved through the mud and water. Nothing would stop her though.