View Single Post
Old November 28th, 2017, 07:35 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: SkyClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHead View Post

(Yeah, also Shine's sister-in-law.)
Purring at the older tom's response, Speckledspring shifted in her nest a bit so she could face him better. Once he asked to feel her stomach, she nodded and shifted a bit more, curling her tail around her hind paws. "I feel like I am going to pop." She laughed, licking a forepaw and running it over her ears. "I can't believe I did this twice before!" Speckledspring remembered her first litter. It had been a large litter of five kits, all of them full-grown warriors now, but she remembered when they had been itsy-bitsy kittens. She still thought of them as kits from time to time, something she knew they didn't appreciate much. She was grateful that the kits from her second litter, Silverpaw and Flickerpaw, didn't mind much when she treated them like her kits, snuggling with them and grooming them. She knew Flickerpaw kind of cared, but really only around his friends.
"Mmmhmm. It looks uncomfortable. Don't think I'd go back for seconds if I was born a shecat," Shinefang mused, moving his paw gently along Specklespring's engorged belly. He could feel tiny shapes within. One shifted under his paw as he probed. "Sorry little one," he muttered. "One, two, three... and here's a fourth. Four kits, Specks. You're gonna have your paws full," he said giving her belly a gentle pat as he backed up to let her know he was finished checking on her. "Any problems happening? Bleeding? Nausea? Appetite problems?"