Thread: Lionsbeach
View Single Post
Old April 14th, 2024, 12:30 PM
revenge is a fools game

Status: "we can be all poetic and just lose our minds together"
Bump Policy: 2days, 24hours if time sensitive
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: Lionsbeach

(im slowly but surely running out of idea for internal dialogue ouf)

[ fognettle & minkpaw ]

like a few times before fognettle found himself with his paws in the mud, following the grey apprentice whos striped tail bobbed up and down in his previvitor vision. the ground was wet, familiar new leaf warmth shining upon his lilac fur and freshly melted snow was still sitting on top of the sandy ground, mixing with the ground and forming muddy puddles. the frequency of this particular apprentice requesting to be taken out into the territory was making him curious, and after he just kept to himself and not asked any more questions than necessary in the past, it was long overdue.
"soo...is there a reason were here again?" he asked, head cocked slightly after he sped up a bit, now next to the apprentice rather than a tail length or so behind.
"im trying to make up for the work other cats arent putting in" she snapped and he immediately felt bad for asking, guilty even, was he one of the cats she was talking about? was that why she kept asking?
"sorry that sounded mean, im just upset 'is all" she sounded genuine, he felt a bit better, not a whole lot but a bit.

minkpaw felt bad, she had just snapped at fognettle, a nice tom that had just tried to help but the raid, birdsnows very brief leadership followed but her illness, fadingsun taking over, dwidling herbs in storage and still no assigned medicine cat had put her on edge. and if overall clan problems werent bad enough minkpaw had lost track of cobwebpaw entirely, barely speaking to her friend at all the past moon or so, and besides goldfish and necesarry conversations she hadnt found the energy to talk to anyone genuinely.
"thank you for helping me out again" she said genuinely, voice a bit airy as she suppressed a sigh.

(closed)

"i wish things were different, but it werent us who changed."

━━━━━━━━
my bios | rooks requirements