View Single Post
Old January 15th, 2018, 03:32 AM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Default Re: RiverClan Warriors' Den

@Redwood Dragon
(Sorry this is late!)

Cocoaheart woke up and stretched, letting out a huge yawn. The chocolate brown molly was well rested this cold leaf-bare morning. The ice wind and smell of snow told her that the river would most likely be frozen over. The thought of that gave Cocoaheart mixed emotions. She loved the site of ice on the river, frozen in cerements masks beautiful designs in and on the ice. But she miss fishing and swimming whale it was frozen. Though you couldn't have them both, you ether get one or the other. Like everything, you can never have everything. With a flick of her fluffy tail the molly sat down in her warm soft nest. She licked a paw and drew it over her ear. She repeated this a few times before switching ears, then going in o another part to wash. Cocoaheart wanted to give herself her morning wash before she went out in the snow, that way she wouldn't get to cold. Even if she had thick long fur, the cold wind and chilly air still got her, like any other cat, just not as much.

(Ah it's short, but I'm tired and gotta go to bed.)

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all