Old September 23rd, 2021, 09:33 AM

My Mood: Sad
Default Re: Sky Glade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lavender'fur View Post

[ YES MY FIRST GOOD-LENGTH RP POST IN AGES I AM HAPPI ]

;Hopepelt;

The sky filled her with joy.

Something she had barely seen, even when she went to Gatherings it was dark. Travelling to other Clan's Territories wasn't really what she did, either. She had seen the moon, but the sun was always hidden by a canopy of leaves in the areas she knew best. Even in Camp, though it could be seen sometimes, leaves often covered it, sending the light dappling on the ground.

The sky was a beautiful thing, she decided there and then, and Sky Glade was her new favorite place in the Territory.

"It's beautiful out here." was all she said, moving her focus from the cloudless sky to the open space around them. It was perfect for kits to run and play in - if only this place was close enough to Camp for the young Apprentices - or even older kits - to play in safely with a Warrior's supervision.
[ Yay! ^_^ ]

He watched the way Hopepelt’s face changed as they left the cover of trees to stand out in the open, surrounded by sky and heather and grass. The sun felt wonderful on his fur, and he imagined it did on hers, too. After all, they didn’t get much sunlight in the clearing, just a few patches of sunlight here and there that were often taken by the elders.

“It sure is,” Loonfeather murmured, gazing across the horizon. Suddenly a sound caught his attention and a rabbit popped its head out from the plants growing all around it. It hadn’t seen them yet. He signaled for her to be quiet and slipped into a crouch, swiftly but lightly moving towards the rabbit. It caught sight of him once he was a tail-length away, but by then he leaped onto the creature and sunk his teeth into its neck, ending its life quickly.

He walked back over to Hopepelt and set the rabbit at his feet. “Why don’t we find a nice place out here to enjoy this rabbit?” he said.

^ made by sid ^
characters | rp tracker