View Single Post
Old November 25th, 2016, 09:35 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiralTheRival View Post
Rainkit started to swipe his tongue of his paw rhythmically almost looking as if he weren't paying attention to the multi-colored she-kit. Whenever he talked to another cat it didn't really look like he cared or was even listening to what the other said until he would turn his narrow gaze on them and analyze with a cold blank expression. He stopped mid-lick and glanced up from his washing, a flash of interest crossing his yellow eyes. "You know Heartkit," He started, placing his paw down. "You don't need to agree with everyone to be friendly. A civilized argument is just fine." He purred, shifting his stare back to the water droplets on the ground. "Doesn't everything have a smell? I was listening in on Sagemoon and Redpaw one time and his mentor was saying every cat has a scent... Do you have a scent? Well I think that's probably a dumb question... Heartkit, what's your scent?" Rainkit wasn't usually this talkative, but when he gets curious and analyzing that tends to mean he's happy or in a rather good mood. His ears twitched up when she asked what they could do. Finally, we can talk! "I want to make sure the fire's truly gone, but understandably the warriors have been keeping a close eye on the kits recently. I mean, we're nearly apprentices so I think we're capable. What do you say?" The grey kit rose to his paws and look at his friend with a grin.

Heartkit looked a little puzzled. "I don't really like arguing, but okay....I mean, don't you believe in StarClan? Hasn't- hasn't anyone ever told you about StarClan?" She asked, suddenly blurting out the thoughts that had been bothering her. Her blue hues flashed with embarrassment and apology, and she looked down at her paws. "But, uh...I do think he'll make a strong leader." She finished. That much was true- Singenight was definitely strong. She had seen him once or twice, and he appeared to be one of the strongest cats that she had ever seen. She grinned, gratefully for the change of subject. "Most things have a smell! Rain just happens to not be one of them. And yeah, I've got a smell...I smell kind of like...like grass. And flowers. Grass and flowers. So I smell...pretty, I guess," Heartkit shrugged. She wasn't quite sure how to define the scent of 'pretty' to Rainkit, and she hoped that he could figure out what it meant. However, not being able to smell anything...it must be really hard on him, especially when he was trying so hard to be a good addition to the Clan. "Oh, I think we're more than capable. Look at us! Two strong, brave kits who could totally do this. So I say...onwards." Heartkit mewed, with a bright grin. She did believe that they were capable of more than other cats would give them credit for. Kits in general were stronger than they were given credit for.
(Okay who do you ship more...HeartxRain or HoneyxAshen? xD I seriously can't pick a favorite hahaha I ship them both so much)

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.

Last edited by lone; November 25th, 2016 at 09:37 PM.