View Single Post
Old October 3rd, 2017, 03:06 PM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: Lion King|Guard RP {Private}

"I totally agree with Zuri. Ooh la la~ That boy is meow." Tiifu flicked a paw in the air as if to emphasize her words, shooting a glance toward Koja with a smile before turning her eyes to her friends. At Zuri's words, Tiifu simply giggled, obviously amused. "Oh, when she breaks up with him, it's going to be legendary. And then he'll have girls all over him again." Then her eyebrows raised. "Or he could always break up with her. Then again, since when has a boy ever broken up with Tamu first?"

"Nothing. We're just talking." Kila replied, letting her eyes slip over toward Koja and Tamu again. She grimaced for a moment, then looked away once more, her gaze landing on Vexy. But she allowed her eyes to flicker over toward Kiara, Tiifu and Zuri, and raised an eyebrow at her sister, seeing the pleading look, and she glanced at Jelani and Vexy, wondering if they should go over. Vexy followed Kila's gaze, and waved at Kiara with a paw.

"Okay. Well, I'ma go see if the girls have any gossip. Ta ta~" Vexy smiled at Kila and Jelani before turning and making her way over toward Kiara, Tiifu and Zuri. Tiifu greeted her with a smile, but she didn't speak. "Hello girls."

~~~O3O~~~

Kion grimaced at his brother's words. "Friends..." He let the word trail sarcastically, glaring at Nigel. "Typical. You know, you tigers are all the same. Filthy, sick, lying rats. And you should all burn in Hell." Kion was aware he shouldn't be saying such things. He'd been taught to be polite and sweet to everyone, so his words would probably come off as a shock to Kopa. But Nigel hardly looked fazed; Obviously used to this kind of talk from the cub, and he retaliated with a vicious little sneer.

"And you lions are all the same. Weak little slave cubs." Nigel watched the fire flare up in Kion's eyes at the word slave, and the tiger's lips curled into a cruel little smile as the cub hissed at him. "You can act ferocious all you want, but we all know where you belong. Back in our Kingdom working for Lucifer." Kion cringed at the name which was exactly what Nigel had wanted, and the tiger let out a soft chuckle.

"Yeah." Sam's tail flicked at Kion's shoulder, an amused smirk on his face. "And thanks to your older brother here, you and him both can come with us. I think Boss'll be very happy for the new addition, eh? He might even let Kopa off a little easy since he led us straight to you." Sam's gaze turned to Kopa, and he smiled. "So, thanks, man! But you kinda landed both you and your brother in some serious trouble.."

"Stop!" Kion's ears flattened. His expression was furious, glaring up at the tiger. "Just stop. I can't stand the sound of y--" He cut off suddenly however because Sam's claws lashed down his shoulder, and the cub couldn't help the soft hiss of pain that escaped his lips. Anyone else would had screamed, but Kion was used to much worse. Still, it hurt, and it was enough to make him fall completely silent, though his tail still twitched irritably.

@Constellation

When Angels Fall With Broken Wings
I Can't Give Up, I Can't Give In
When All Is Lost And Daylight Ends
I'll Carry You, And We Will Live
Forever...

Profile picture drawn by my lovely girlfriend, Stardust