View Single Post
Old November 7th, 2021, 10:39 AM
Watch the world go by...

My Mood: Dreaming

Default Re: ||OPEN|| Molly's Grounds

Quote:
Originally Posted by Singing Jay View Post
@Brightlight

Zee raised an eyebrow at her question. He had asked first but wasn't about to start arguing over it. Of names he had many... but few would be fitting to introduce himself with at the moment. "Zee." As for the second question he didn't have one, and the Alliance wasn't something to talk about with cats outside of it. "No tribe, group or clan, I live alone as for now. Your turn." The cat seemed... shy? Or just paying more attention to the either than to him.

--Molly--

Molly narrowed her eyes, cocking her head to the side. Interesting that he wasn't part of any group. She did wonder where he learned to hunt like that. Maybe his parents taught him, like hers did. "Zee, huh?" She said. "I'm Molly." Since he wasn't answering her questions the way she would've liked, Molly settled with being blunt. "Where did you learn to hunt like that, anyways? Not every cat can. The only reason you would be hunting like that would be if you were part of some group...or were." Molly was also contemplating asking him to teach her, but her pride wouldn't allow that right now.

"I will do my best."
Bump in 48 hours!

Characters
Clearlight | Daykit | Nightkit | Rainburst
Brittleshore | Slatefrost | Molly | Revel
•-----------------------⋅☾☼☽⋅-----------------------•