Thread: The Shadowledge
View Single Post
Old March 14th, 2024, 02:33 AM
Watcher of Stars

Bump Policy: 48 hours (24 hours for time sensitive)
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: The Shadowledge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theraphosa View Post
Moonmeadow
They/them | ShC warrior | Moons: 20 | Purrks: none

Moonmeadow brightened a bit at the news of having a new apprentice, Scratchpaw, but it was still weighed down by the mentions of the deaths and the issues with the Windclan border. Well, no matter, the feline stood up as their leader dismissed the clan, looking around the clearing for Scratchpaw to welcome him. They were so happy! Their first ever apprentice, they were sure that they would be one of the very best.

Moonmeadow purred loudly as they found the apprentice and lowered their head, greeting the young tom with a smile, "Hello, little one. I promise I'll do my best to become the best warrior you can be. We can start training as soon as you are ready." The feline curled their tail and watched the apprentice with gentle, but curious eyes. The little cat was previously an outsider after all, Moonmeadow wonders what Scratchpaw may already know.

Moonmeadow gif made by ramen!

[ @Collieheart - Scratchpaw ]

Scratchpaw
( scrappy orange-tabby-and-white tom with amber eyes )
ShadowClan Apprenticehe/him8 moons
nervous • mistrustful • protective

Scratchpaw fidgeted at being mentioned to the entire clan — he'd expected it of course, but the attention made his pelt crawl nonetheless. He focused on the name of his mentor — Moonmeadow. He glanced around and hoped the cat would approach him first, as he had no idea who it was.

Fortunately, they did. He only nodded to them at first, but after a moment forced his mouth to say, "Thank you. It's, uh, it's good to meet you." He flicked the tip of his tail, unsure what he was expected to say. "Um. I look forward to training."

No you have a good day!
Characters | BlazeClan

Last edited by Collieheart; March 19th, 2024 at 04:49 PM.