View Single Post
Old January 9th, 2018, 01:06 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: SkyClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thistledawn View Post
Cherrypaw was enjoying the warm sun rays that were being cast down into SkyClan's camp. The white she-cat was daydreaming- not about anything particular. Her belly was full from a recent meal, and she was resting and letting it digest before she began her duties for the day. A small kit's mews broke the apprentice out of her daydream. She she-cat turned her head until her blue eyes rested on a small she-kit with gleaming eyes. "Hello, Eveningkit!" Cherrypaw purred. She'd heard the name before, but had never had the pleasure of meeting the kit. "Cherrypaw is my name. Though Cherrishpaw wouldn't be such a bad name." Cherrypaw wrapped her white tail around her paws and leaned down to meet the eyes of the kit. "What are you doing outside in the cold? Surely it's warmer in the nursery." The apprentice asked sweetly.
Eveningkit’s groomed black fur moved in the wind as she looked at Cherrypaw, she gave a small laugh at the name correction of the white-furred she-cat. She decided it was time to reply,” Well, I don’t mind the cold too much, and I’d much rather talk to cats who aren’t so juvinile and mousebrained as most the kits are.” She meowed casually. Yes she deemed all kits but her as mousebrained, but it was a fair steriotype. She couldn’t really be judged for that steriotype right?

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here