View Single Post
Old April 17th, 2020, 01:12 AM
chase your dreams, fool.

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: || The Ice Storm ||

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHead View Post

Moonbird was fast and quick and light on her paws, but her long tail definitely proved to be a damper when it came to fights. She was yanked backwards by her tail, being pinned down by the much larger Shadowclan warrior. She let out a hiss and turned around, keeping her belly to the ground but reaching outwards with a paw to swipe towards the molly's face. Though as Icestar called for the Shadowclan warriors to fall back, Moonbird instantly kicked out her legs, aiming to just simply dislodge herself from the Shadowclanner. If she kicked the molly in the face as she was escaping, better for her. She wasn't going to waste her breath trying to talk to the she-cat though, there was nothing that she had to say that her glare couldn't say for her.

Berrybounce smirked in triumph as the she-cat was dragged backwards by her floof of a tail. This was almost too easy. She huffed smugly, looking down from her position atop her. She was an easy target, being small. She may have been agile and fast, but her running days were coming to an end. Well, not that way. Temporarily, but that was still a shock. Yelping and momentarily stumbling back as the fluffy she-cat aimed for her face, she managed to keep her balance. She was sick of this. Her flank and cheek were bleeding, and a small space just below her neck. Hissing in distress as Icestar's called her back, she leaped off of the warrior, tusling with her long, now blood-soaked, fur. She smiled back at the warrior, pleased that she'd avoided her swift buck. Turning back momentarily, she flashed her a grin. Her bubbliness was back.
"Nice meeting you!" She yelled, tail waving in farewell. She yelled as her clanmates moved past her, and bounded to follow them.

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3