View Single Post
Old January 12th, 2018, 11:07 AM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ★ The Tribe of Falling Stars ★

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestial View Post

A poisonous hiss rolled of his tongue as both his tribe mates stepped in to defend him against the rouges disrespect. He flashed them both an apologetic glance and slowly fixed a state towards crimson. His tail lashed with stimulation and his claws picked at the grass. “If you’ve got no respect for us, you’ve no place here” snapped the seer, looking regretful a second time as he finished speaking. He was being to harsh. The seer turn and ran his tail along lone diggers side and nudged silent scatters shoulder with his own reassuringly before padding off his claws clicking against the stone as they where now out of their seathes and ready. “When I say something, listen, because one day someone more ruthless than I will shred your ears off” he growled under his breath keeping his voice low and eyes ahead. He wasn’t in the mood to get into this kind of thing.

@Shadow @tinyalienkid @Sasukewolf (madness)

Crimson eyes glowed softly as he begins to speak “ that already happened. That someone is dead. “ he says calmly as he begins to step forward “ I do respect you I really do.. but I know things I know things that are important to this question... but I will drop it for now.. I really do want to join but I have to know... for someone else’s sake. Forgive me.. I just wanted to know and make this cat happy... again.. He’s special to me and I really want to help him and .. “ he looks away “ never mind.. I have a feeling you will know soon enough.. just please tell me after your talk with my brother... I really want to know..” he quickly shakes his head and stands tall “ okay .. now what? More hunting or training?”