View Single Post
Old January 12th, 2018, 01:56 PM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: ★ The Tribe of Falling Stars ★

his form tensed as the seer was angered once again. he sent a pleading look to crimson to just stop, golden eyes bright. lone digger relaxed slightly as he felt the soft touch of running wind's tail, ears laying flat. he will be difficult to train. sighing, he looked to running wind for approval before stepping towards crimson. "for future reference, speaking only of those you have killed shall bring trust to crumble. in this tribe, we do not kill, or even attack, unless absolutely necessary," lone digger's eyes narrowed, "control your anger, and listen to those who are above you in rank. as i am to become your mentor once you have earned the tribe's trust, i will not accept any behavior such as what has just happened moments ago. romance is not the main goal of the tribe, and we don't care what you want. a mate is not necessary, but the tribe's protection is. take heed to these words." once he was finished, lone digger dipped his head towards the seer and stepped back into his rightful place.

[ @Sasukewolf (madness) @Celestial @Shadow ]