View Single Post
Old November 18th, 2017, 08:17 AM
CEO of cat angst

Bump Policy: 3 days (72 hours)
My Mood: Tired
Default Re: MidnightClan - 'The Runaways'

(( STARTER POST! The roleplay has begun! Please use OOC speech if you want to talk OOC. ))

WildStar walked out of his den, his ears twitching as he looked around the dark camp. He looked up to the stars, seeing their twinkle glittering on the ground floor as they shined brightly. The moonlight was warm as it acted as their sun. He shut his eyes, taking in the beauty of this moment.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Blizzard sighed, looking over at the chief's den. He looked around the territory, seeing the cadets hoping and skipping and rolling over eachother as they played their petty games. He sighed, remembering the time he was once a cadet. His ears twitched in annoyance at the memories.

I use mostly the same characters on WCUE and WCO
[Character bios can be found on this Google Doc I made]

Open for Co-Op on Genshin/Honkai Impact or Tower of Fantasy (Or I can support on Star Rail)
PM me for my user (TOF) or UID (GI/HI3/Star Rail)
Please leave a PM or a profile message if you've sent me a request! Might not accept otherwise

Last edited by TrackdNTraild; November 18th, 2017 at 08:18 AM.