View Single Post
Old June 12th, 2017, 05:37 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Cool Re: Dark Forest Camp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raine View Post

he felt onyx's paws ram into him and with the force pull him down. He grunts when he hit the dust. He licked onyx's chin and tears glistening in us eyes. "I'm not dead... I was trying any way to find you.. That's why I'm here" he meows gasping. Looking up into his blue eyes with affection. It was a miracle he was looking into his eyes. Feeling his laws on his chest. His bretah on his face. Such an overwhelming source of peace and joy, "they could never catch me... Not if your on the line" he purred. "And no matter what you say... I'll always come back for you"
"Ajax..." he meowed softly. "I'm not the same as before! I'm not the tom you once loved. I'm not suppose to be here." he said, desperation in his voice, almost like a begging. Ajax wouldn't believe him if he tried to explain it. "I'm not a killer at heart, if it means anything, I was... Tainted, as Boreas put it..." he said. Look, it would be best for you to go, forget me." What was he saying? "But... I can't force you..." he meowed, and he licked his cheek. "I can only warn you."